VP line of Worm Gear Hose Clamps, available in many size diameters
- Material: Each pipe clamp is made of 304 stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant
- Specifications: Hose clamps are flexible and malleable, with adjustable sizes
- Widely used: these pipe clamps are used to secure fuel lines for dryer vents, pipes, hoses, pipes, industrial, cables, pipes, automotive, marine/marine, machinery, agriculture, shields, households, etc.
- 304 STAINLESS STEEL HOSE CLAMP –The hose clamp is made of high quality and premium heavy duty 304 stainless steel material that are more salt resistant, anti-rust, anti-corrosion, water proof, oil proof than other 201 stainless steel. Solid and sturdy material ensure the adjustable hose clamps last a long time for use
- FLEXIBLE ADJUSTABLE SIZE RANGE – The hose clamps can be adjusted, flexible and ductile for use
- EASY TO INSTALLL AND REUSABLE – The stainless clamps designed with a worm gear mechanism to adjust the clamp’s diameter to precisely apply sealing pressure. It attaches hoses for fitting hoses in confined spaces to prevent flow leakage. The clamp hose also can be recycled and reused due to the 304 stainless steel material which makes them worked last for long
- WIDELY USED – The spring hose clamps are used in securing ducting, dryer vent, hoses, pipe, cable, tube, fuel lines etc. Perfect to apply in automotive, industrial, boat/marine, shield, electronic or home applications
- After-sales service: Please confirm whether the size is what you need before purchasing. If you have any questions, you can contact us.