When it comes to improving the performance of the F80 M3 and F82/F83 M4, many owners found that the intake was restricting most of its power. While the intake itself seems to be big enough, it is not permitting enough air to enter the engine which results in a loss of power. The factory intake also picks up a decent amount of engine bay heat causing heat soak over time further reducing power output.
The Vortex-Performance High Flow Air Intake upgrade for your M3/M4 replaces your restrictive OEM intake with a high flow design. This kit was designed to retain the OEM cold air ducting and eliminates the upper portion of the air intake which has been proven to be incredibly restrictive, especially in the upper RPM range.
- Aggressive sound, feel the quicker throttle response
- The result is a gain of up to 25 WHP in the mid to upper RPM range when increasing boost above OEM levels
- Our high flow inverted cleanable filters offer increased flow along with a more aggressive intake sound
- This upgrade also offers improved turbo spool as well as an increase in transient response
- Increased tube diameter for maximum airflow
- We include everything necessary to replace your OEM intake including couplers, clamps and filters. This kit is completely reversible and does not require any permanent modification
To carry the most air possible to the S55 engine in the M3 and M4, the tubing diameter isn’t always the solution. While increasing the diameter of the tubing does assist in producing more power, many times the filter can also allow more power. The vortex-performance air intake increases the tubing diameter while better improving the filter technology that is provided with the intake system.
- Premium high temperature 5-PLY silicone technology
- Designed for a quick and easy install
- Increased spool, transient response and induction sound
- High flow 8 ply cotton cleanable filters
- CNC flanges made from high quality billet aluminum
- Includes everything necessary to upgrade from factory intake
2018+ F82 BMW M2 Competition (S55 Only)
There are no reviews yet.