Passenger Foot Peg Eliminator Covers For Yamaha R6
NOTES – FOR R6 YEARS 2006-2007 Instructions
- Note that there is a unique Left/Right side cover, not interchangeable, make sure you have the correct side for each side
- No Glue required as these parts are made to “snap” into place
- Install your covers from the inside of the fairing
- Estimate ~ 15 minutes – Difficulty Level: Easy
- Simply unscrew the two screws holding your seat cushion in place to expose the foot peg screws
- Unscrew the footpegs and remove both LEFT and RIGHT sides
- Now, from the inside of the fairing under the seat, position each side correctly and simply “pop” into place the foot peg covers gently while you hold the panel surroundings with your other hand.
– Designed to be used with OEM R6 Fairings only
– Covers don’t fit? Check to see if you are using the correct side Left/Right side. Check to see if there are any cracks in your fairing. Make sure you have purchased the correct year covers for your bike. These covers have been tested on 100s of R6’es. We take your feedback seriously.
ISSUES OR NEED HELP?
If you are still having issues, please contact us Support@Vortex-Performance.com